dinsdag 12 april 2016

when you're trying to make things....

perfect....you forget to enjoy the process of making something...of doing something what you started, because you enjoyed doing it...
I'm a perfectionist and I probably will be for the rest of my life. It means that I fight hard for things that I want and it makes things therefor possible, but it also means that I'm never satisfied with the results.
And the moments I do feel satisfied about something that went rather well, I start trying to make other people believe in me....does that make sense?
Anyway...I started painting again. I just moved to another place, so I had a moment of....busyness I guess. And I started a new one and today I contined with the..think blue painting.
So here a few updates from that painting and I will show the photos of the new one, when I'm a bit more....happy with it?! lol


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten